This holiday season, make your smile the brightest ever! Don’t be afraid to take the necessary steps to decrease additional risks that seek to destroy your teeth and gums this holiday season.
Creative Smiles Dental Care wants you to maintain a healthy smile in every way we can. If you are in need
of a tooth restoration, replacement, cosmetic fixes, or any other service we can provide, we are happy to help. Here are some holiday oral health care tips you can do to help protect yourself:
– Protect your teeth with a mouth guard or facemask from dangerous outdoor activities such as skiing, sledding, hockey, and ice skating.
– If you are looking for a great snack to enhance your smile, sugarless gum has been shown to fight against the effects of cavities when chewed for over 20 minutes after a meal.
– Don’t bite down on anything that can easily chip or crack teeth, such as icicles or jumbo candy canes.
– Avoid sugary drinks that seek to promote tooth decay.
– Be sure to brush and floss with extra care if you enjoy holiday sweets such as chewy candy, candy canes, peppermint bark, peanut brittle, popcorn balls, or gummy sweets. Many holiday snacks can easily stick to your teeth and gums and are more difficult to remove.
If you have suffered from an oral accident or simply wish for a professional cleaning from our dentists, please contact our office in Brockton, Massachusetts, at 508-588-1400. You can also schedule an appointment with Drs. Malaviya and Sadhara. We look forward to making your smile merry for the holidays!